Sunday, November 25, 2012

Playing Games on Local Host

I copied the Raze HTML files into my documents so I could play it offline in case of  power outage or Internet disconnection.That's when I learned about Local Hosting Network. It refers to the local computer that a program is running on. For example, if you are running a Web browser on your computer, your computer is considered to be the "localhost."

Opinions about Local Hosting Network (LHN) in contrast to Online Hosting Network (OHN):  
Local Hosting Network
A supposedly "zero drag" network connection to a gaming server achieved because of the lack of internet dependency. Game play is naturally much smoother on a Local Hosting Network.


Online Hosting Network
An network connection to a gaming server characterized by drag that may interfere with gaming performance.
People claim that the drag from the Online Hosting Network is noticeable enough to interfere with game play, but I do not agree. I can't tell the difference between playing on an OHN and a LHN.
Any opinions of your own?


Install Portable Apps to Dropbox
Xinorbis is a disk analyzer for Windows file system. I'm using it as an example just to prove you can install portable apps to Dropbox. Go to Xinorbis .com and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment